Wooohooo MySQL 8.0.22 has been released today !
As usual, this release contains contributions from our great Community and let me thanks all the contributors on behalf of the MySQL Team.
MySQL 8.0.22 includes contributions from Denis Yarkovoy, Gord Thomson, Andrey Turbanov, Javier Matos Odut, Kan Liyong, Xiaoyu Wang, Daniël van Eeden, Krunal Bauskar, Eric Beuque and Facebook.
Thank you all for your great contributions. MySQL is an Open Source project, GPL, and we accept contributions !
Here is the list of the contributions above:
- Update command.cs by Denis Yarkovoy
- LocalDateTime parameter values altered when client and server timezones differ by Gord Thomson
- Periodic fsync in select into outfile controlled… by Facebook
- Allow to disable AbandonedConnectionCleanupThread completely by Andrey Turbanov
- Django 3.x removes six from django.utils, … by Javier Maros Odut
- Method execute many has a memory leak when include Decimal python data type by Kan Liyong
- Resource_group_mgr heap-use-after-free by Xiaoyu Wang
- Check SubjectAlternativeName for TLS instead of commonName by Daniël van Eeden
- Using optimal memory-barrier (in form of acquire/release) for event-mutex by Krunal Bauskar
- Fix MinGW cross-compilation by Eric Beuquea
If you have patches and you also would like to be part of the MySQL Contributors, you can do so from MySQL’s GitHub repository (requires signing the Oracle Contributor Agreement).
Some contributions from 5.7.x were also included (see the release note).
Please take a look at all the Contributors for MySQL 8.0:
Thank you again for the contributions and see you for the next release !