From June 16th to 17th, the MySQL Team will be attending and speaking at the Hong Kong Open Source Conference 2018.
Unfortunately I won’t be present but some of my great colleagues will be speaking about MySQL.
If you are planning to attend HKOSCon2018, don’t miss their talks:
- Heading to the New Stage of MySQL 8.0 – Ivan Ma
- Crossing Relation and Document Database using MySQL – Ryusuke Kajiyama
- MySQL Fault Tolerant Best Practice – Lesson Learned from cases that I experienced – Ivan Tu
During the event, there will be also very nice talks from the MySQL Community. I really recommend you to also attend the following sessions:
- Raspberry Pi R3 – Scalable High Availability MySQL InnoDB Cluster and Apache Kafka® Distributed Streaming Platform – Resiliency Testing – Karl Ring
- MySQL Group Replication 在金融场景的应用实践 – 姜承尧 from Tencent
This conference seems to be a very nice opportunity to learn new stuff related to MySQL 8.0.